[plug] Just a proposal.... Linux-OT

Peter J. Nicol PeterNicol at vrl.com.au
Sat Dec 28 01:06:14 WST 2002

>  Perhaps we need an OT list for such things... Thus those not
>  interested dont subscribe.

I strongly disagree, even tho I have been a bad offender.  I am actually
embarrassed that I allowed myself to be 'baited' into participating in some
of these threads.  There is more than enough list and blogs for this sort of
thing, and it rapidly gets into deeply political or religious things, where
recourse to logic is no saviour.  That is, there is no provably (or
falsifiably) right or wrong position.

Personally, I think we (the PLUGgers) should stick to Linux, and the
politics (and maybe religion?) thereof, hypocrite that I may be.

If there is to be such an OT list, then someone should run it as a personal
thing, unaffiliated with PLUG.