[plug] poll, linmag

Peter J. Nicol PeterNicol at vrl.com.au
Sun Dec 29 11:15:00 WST 2002

>  2) content - make sure to cover the various distributions, cover
>  integration issues with other OS ( e.g Novell's eDirectory for Linux)
>  and what other OS are doing with Linux integration.

This is a very good point.

Probably a good idea to make sure the first years worth of issues (anyone
reckon we could get out 12?) have the word "Windows" on the cover somewhere
in BIG TYPE.

"WINDOWS Networking with Linux"

"Web Application programming with WINDOWS and Linux"

"Running your WINDOWS programs under Linux"

any more suggestions for useful articles with the word "WINDOWS" in it?