[plug] Older PCs can't handle broadband

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sun Dec 29 23:15:43 WST 2002

Thank you for your comment.

I was making no assumptions, the subject line was simply quoting the heading
on the article, my intention was only to let people know about the article
itself, because I thought it may have been of interest.

As regards your comment :
>  Anyway, older PCs dont have USB ports :-)

Older PC's may not have USB ports, but what about people who have installed
USB interface cards to add USB capability to their systems ?