Chris Castons Re: [plug] Debian

Chris Caston caston at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 30 14:33:59 WST 2002

Sure. That's what I did.

BTW is you have any problems installing just ask me and or post to the
list I (and many other PLUG members) will be more than happy to help.

One thing you may want to do is type : bf24

at the boot option have you boot from the CD

This set up the 2.4.18-bf2.4 kernal

which allows you to use the ext3 file system.

regards,

Chris