Chris Castons Re: [plug] Debian

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Mon Dec 30 15:23:12 WST 2002

Hi again Chris

On problem I had when installing previously was that the setup program did
not seem to recognise my burner as a suitable CD reader.  Debian installed
with no problems onto the computer with a conventional CD-ROM reader, but
bombed out on the one which has a burner.  I was thinking of installing a
CD-ROM drive, as well as the burner, before attempting installation.

I would appreciate your thoughts and advice.

Kind regards,

James Elliott