[plug] LinMag Mockup

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 16:37:16 WST 2002

Cool idea, although the same thing is happening here that turns me off most
linmags (new word! joy!), multimedia usage is rarely/never mentioned. PHP
scripting (etc.) is a rather limited audience, and would interest my mates
as much as a seminar on "expanding your marketability". Linux for me has the
best multimedia usage around, from it's customisability, yet no one has
really capitalised on it, which is a shame because it's something more
pegged at the average user.

$0.02

Make lunch, not war.