Chris Castons Re: [plug] Debian

Chris Caston caston at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 30 22:00:33 WST 2002

Yeah thats right. You also need to make a change in lilo.conf and a sym
link somewhere.

BTW I haven't got around to using my burner yet under linux but I tried
the above about 3-4 months ago and it didn't work (haven't tried it
since - which is a reminder to try it again soon)

Despite this I can read fine using my burner.

What brand, speed and model burner do you have?

regards,

Chris