[plug] HotDog

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 20:31:29 WST 2002

>> I won't pretend to know what Peter was thinking but if you're using pico
>> for anything then you're definitely missing something!

>Very droll, Christian.  You still haven't provided a reason that hotdog is
so
>necessary.

hmm  lets see. point and click gui for making web pages. text editor that
doesn't even have syntax highlighting. hot dog. pico. descisions descisions.

whatever floats your boat. but you can be in charge of re-educating the
deisgners on the G4 power macs.

oh wait. they're using linux. they must be geniouses.

andrew