[plug] HotDog

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 3 18:21:20 WST 2002

Also have a look at bluefish for html - similar to quanta I think, but
better (or at least I am more comfortable using it!).  I use glimmer
when I can for most coding (perl/awk/c/c++/scripts etc), (g)vim for
quick/simple stuff but find I usually end up in bluefish once the html
gets complicated.  I often start with a staroffice or (shudder)
frontpage created template for a basic layout and then edit it into what
I want.

BillK