[plug] HotDog

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon Feb 4 00:06:33 WST 2002

On Fri,  1 Feb 2002 22:57, Jacqueline McNally wrote:
> HotDog Professional from Sausage Software is one of the applications that
> prevents me from wholly moving away from the Windows environment.

Does it run under win4lin, wine or vmware?

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

The distinction between Jewish and goyish can be quite subtle, as the
following quote from Lenny Bruce illustrates:

	"I'm Jewish.  Count Basie's Jewish.  Ray Charles is Jewish.
Eddie Cantor's goyish.  The B'nai Brith is goyish.  The Hadassah is
Jewish.  Marine Corps -- heavy goyish, dangerous.

	"Kool-Aid is goyish.  All Drake's Cakes are goyish.
Pumpernickel is Jewish and, as you know, white bread is very goyish.
Instant potatoes -- goyish.  Black cherry soda's very Jewish.
Macaroons are ____very Jewish.  Fruit salad is Jewish.  Lime Jell-O is
goyish.  Lime soda is ____very goyish.  Trailer parks are so goyish that
Jews won't go near them ..."
		-- Arthur Naiman, "Every Goy's Guide to Yiddish"