[plug] plip windows 98 <-> linux

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 12:34:38 WST 2002

me again.. i think i found a way to do it.. sorry.. if anyone's
interested.. theres a dos plip driver

http://www.tamale.net/Windows/dosplip.zip

you can use it as an existing odi driver.. is that a stupid idea?

andrew

--

- Lord of the Rings is boring. There is a distinct lack of giant robots
in it. Good movies have giant robots, bad movies don't. -james