[plug] plip windows 98 <-> linux

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Mon Feb 4 13:03:35 WST 2002

Andrew,

If you're keen you can probably buy an ISA card with jumper configurable
I/O, IRQ and Com ports, which has two 16550A UARTS on it, I got one a
while back for $30 from a local computer shop in Perth.

Use setserial to tell your Linux machine it's got the extra ports
available, that'll get it working that little bit faster.

/Kai