[plug] HotDog eh?

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 22:21:32 WST 2002

Welcome Ladies and gentlmen! PLUG Pro Wrestling Match 1. In the right,
dressed in the blue we have two time champion from the land of hotdogs
Chhhrriiissttiiaaan how are you feeling about tonights match christian?

"I'm feeling psyched andrew, I'm going to show this skribe just not to
mess with the hotdog people!"

In the left dressed in the red, its all star skribe, maintainer of the
plug website! fighting for the picomites and vimmies! do you think you
can cope with the mighty Christian's onslaught?

"It'll be tough, no one's thinking this will be easy, but I still have a
few tricks up my sleeve!"

There you have it ladies and gentlmen, the contestants are psyched,
we're in for an exciting night!

ding ding ding

ROUND 1!!!

>>Whoever said it was necessary?
>>

> You.

ding ding ding!!

Christian 1 Skribe 0

ROUND 2!!!

 >>>Whoever said it was necessary?

 >> You.

 >You'll of course provide the quote.

Skribe clawing back..

ding ding ding

come on fellas. i thought i was a child. we have some nice funny faces
in our freezer. i will let you choose your very own colour, and we can
sit down, eat them, then let the bottom bit melt so we can drink the
melted bit. we'll forget all about that nasty text editor and html thingo.

andrew

--

- Lord of the Rings is boring. There is a distinct lack of giant robots
in it. Good movies have giant robots, bad movies don't. -james