[plug] plastic cases like video cassette case that hold 3 cds?

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 6 17:07:44 WST 2002

Hi Plug, I know it's a small and basic request: I have a plastic cd holder
from one of the computer magazines that is perfect to hold 3 cds and slip a
piece of paper in promoting plug.  This would probably be the ideal holder
for distributions for libraries - it would promote plug very professionally
and allow a very generic cover that could have the 'Mandrake' cds swapped
for a newer version when required.

Does anyone know where we might be able to get a few more?

I am still working on one library that says it costs them $50 worth of time
to register any item and besides they aren't sure about copyright .... so
while they were happy to accept it as a gift from me, they weren't going to
register it so it would show up on a search, nor follow its return up once
it was borrowed.  Mmm I still have some work to do on them.

Cheers,
Daniel.