[plug] RH 7.2 no go

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 15:23:15 WST 2002

Patrick Tehvand wrote:

 > I have been told that this is cause i need to make a boot partition
 > in the forst 1024 cylinders of the drive.

This shouldn't be a problem, my slackware partition  is at least 2400
cylinders in. It was a problem with old LILOs, and RedHat 6.1 wouldn't
do it, but I would have thought they would've put a newer lilo on since then

Andrew

--

- Lord of the Rings is boring. There is a distinct lack of giant robots
in it. Good movies have giant robots, bad movies don't. -james