[plug] WASP?

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Feb 8 03:05:17 WST 2002

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Bret Busby wrote:

> Has someone hacked WASP?
>
> Email that I have tried to send out, via WASP, appears to have been
> intercepted by another ISP in Perth, and, has bounced.
>
> WASP does not appear to be responding.

The interception appears to be from a sinister entity named
bekker.com.au. What exactly they appear to have hacked, I am not sure,
but, they have stopped important email from getting through to a
destination to which I have previously sent emails, without any problems.

It is unfortunate that WASP is not responding, to help solve the problem,
as the security breach appears to be at WASP.

--
Bret Busby