[plug] WASP?

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 8 07:21:05 WST 2002

Surely yelling "HACK" in a linux group is like yelling 'fire' is a cinema
full of firefighters?

Besides e-mail gets "intercepted" and passes through soooo many servers,
that's how it works...

What exactly is the problem?
Did it fail straight away?
Have you resent the e-mail to check?
Do you have headers from the bounced e-mail?
Have you contacted Concept Networks, who bought WASP & it's technical
staff?
Is bekker.com.au the recipiants internet provider?
What part of WASP isn't responding?

I'd recommend asking the list in a more level-headed way, before posting
in this manner.

Regards,

Craig Foster