[plug] ....?

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Fri Feb 8 09:39:51 WST 2002

Bret Busby wrote:

> intercepted by another ISP in Perth, and, has bounced.

I'm wondering..  Did you call the abovementioned peopled directly?
I have experienced a couple of minor network problems with the
people you speak of, and have found upon calling them on the old
dog-n-bone that they were most helpful.
Also never afraid to admit when the problem was internal to the
local network, which to me is an admirable quality.
"Yes sir, we have a problem with x. It is an internal problem and
we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible."
Rather than the alternative I have heard elsewhere.
"Problem? We don't have no steenkin problem."

--
Brad....
                   /"\