[plug] Seminar

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Feb 8 17:07:33 WST 2002

On Fri,  8 Feb 2002 16:56, Adrian Woodley wrote:
> G'Day all,
> 	Venue: Lecture Theatre TAFE CMC - 25 Aberdeen St, Perth; a friend wants to
> know if this is walking distance from a train station. I'm not real
> familiar with Perth so I couldn't comment. Any ideas?

If your friend can walk 2-300 metres then it's definitely walking distance.
Get off the train, ride the escalator up to the mezzanine, turn left (facing
away from the trains), walk across the bridge to the cultural centre. follow
the black narrow lumpy walkway (I have no idea what it is called) to the
library, walk around or through the library to Francis street.  TAFE is on
the other side from the library.  Unfortunately the nearest entrance closes
at 6pm, so turn right and head along Francis to Museum street and from Museum
street you can enter into TAFE.

Hope that helps.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Never trust anyone who says money is no object.