[plug] Seminar

Bernard bernard at blackham.com.au
Fri Feb 8 17:07:16 WST 2002

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 04:56:23PM +0800, Adrian Woodley wrote:
> G'Day all,
> 	Venue: Lecture Theatre TAFE CMC - 25 Aberdeen St, Perth; a
> 	friend wants to know if this is walking distance from a
> 	train station. I'm not real familiar with Perth so I
> 	couldn't comment. Any ideas?

It's very close to the train station (the main one on Wellington
Street). Walk towards Northbridge and around the right of the State
Library, across the road and that's the TAFE. Go round to the right
(east) and about half way down the road is the entrance. About 5
minutes walking, then 15 minutes finding the room ;)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham
 bernard at blackham.com.au