[plug] plip the tragic conclusion

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 13:51:15 WST 2002

hi,

you're all dying to hear from me i know. i decided to give up on plip.
after thinking that after purchasing enough wire and making a huge
laplink cable and figuring out the win98 thing, i decided that i was
acting under the influence of plip-itis. a rare and horrible disease, it
teases you buy being just within your reach but moves one step back when
you reach out. however i thought i would turn over my research incase
anyone else falls prey to this horrible disease and wants to see it
through to the end. attached is an email from the guy whom got it to
work on his win95 and linux box. his website www.tamale.net has the
download with the plip driver and odi shim thingys. sorry to dissapoint
you all i know you were dying for a happy ending. but this one is left
open for a sequal, so who knows. however i have discovered invader zim
and alas have a more constructive use for my time.

bye for now, farewell and god speed.

andrew