[plug] Plug Meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) - Pre Meeting Meal

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 11 22:42:32 WST 2002

Hi Plug,
one of our highly respected linux experts made the following recommendation:

"The Brass Monkey does a good pub meal. They're on the corner
of William and James Sts. Ground floor (not upstairs), in the pub area:
it'll be quite, and I dont recall it being too expensive."
Tell me who you think the quote is from when you turn up!

I will be there at 6pm to meet one of the tafe students before the meeting.
Anyone who would like to join us for a pre meeting bite to eat is welcome.

Cheers,
Daniel.