[plug] Need your help for LCA 2003, CDs

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Feb 12 10:06:18 WST 2002

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:43:49 +0800 Leon wrote:

<snip>
> and if you have any
> interesting projects afoot, consider polishing them up for a presentation.
> For example, Computer Angels might like a slot to explain how and why they
> use Linux, and to demo it running on really obsolete and/or obscure machines.

Good idea Leon. I'll put myself up for possible inclusion to present what Computer Angels are doing.
We should be well advanced with new versions and so forth by then. Might this be an applications (rather than technical) stream ?

> On a completely different note, if you have any coasters (ie dead or obselete
> CDs - in any condition) please consider bringing them along to tonight's
> meeting for a special project that I have in mind.

I can give you our CD Christmas Tree. We've done it once. Time for a new project. Quite a few Solaris versions in amongst them :)

All the best
Harry