[plug] Another WAIX-connected mirror

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au
Wed Feb 13 14:27:57 WST 2002

If UWA is slow or busy or down or whatever, there is now some nice stuff at:

  http://mirror.terminus.net.au

including Debian potato, woody and Red Hat 7.2.  All are available as ISOs from
there as well.  This mirror is ONLY available over WAIX.  If you cannot get to
mirror.terminus.net.au, then that means that you are not on WAIX.  Also, they
are not live mirrors so they do not have the latest security fixes or anything
like that.  We can put stuff up there on request, though, so let me know.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au> http://malcolm.wattle.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)