[plug] iinet dialup

Russell Hobman Russell.Hobman at watercorporation.com.au
Thu Feb 14 09:05:13 WST 2002

Goodaye, I am having similar problem with the dialup to big pond. I had to
redial four times in a 30 minute period and the longest I was on line was 10
minutes. I thought Telstra said I would stay connected for four hours when I
signed up for a twelve month contract? would this line dropout with Telstra
effect the service from iinet as well. cheers, Russell.