[plug] Meeting conduct.

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu Feb 14 09:22:33 WST 2002

Hello All,
	I have a couple of comments about the new venue.

As a venue it is great, however as we a guests of TAFE we unfortunately
need to modify our behavior.

Please try to adhere to these requests

1) NO FOOD in the lecture theater.
2) NO DRINKS in the lecture theater (water is allowed as it wont stain).
3) We should keep out interjections to a minimum.  If the speaker is
   open to comments/corrections (s)he will announce that at the beginning
   of their talk.  don't assume it. ..... I know I did this and I appologise

The last one is NOT a TAFE request but is the result of feedback from a
number of people at the meeting.

With this in mind I look forward to another great turnout.  We equaled our
max of 48 (which was set in March 1998).  Lets see if we can't get at least
one more.

Next months talk will be on:
XML, it's not a gimmick it's useful honest!

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */