PLUG Archive (was Re: [plug] SUSE 7.3)

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Feb 15 09:02:10 WST 2002

On 15 Feb 2002 06:09:57 +0800
John Breen <locutus at borg.apana.org.au> wrote:

> Sorry, I did ask weeks ago from a different machine, and then never got
> there.

John (and anyone else flipping between machines)

Just a note that the PLUG mail archive is at:

http://www.plug.linux.org.au/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=3

Bookmark it now ! :)

To avoid asking questions that have been posted adnauseum, I first check the archive using the search tool.

Note: Choose a year or the search takes a while.

Note to skribe if he's reading: Is a dropdown possible that allows "year+onward" ? At the start of 2002 it was sometimes necessary to look over all years because it might have been in 2001 or 2002.

Anyway .. I'm not being cross here .. just an observation. The quality of the posts to PLUG means there is a lot of peoples knowledge in there. It's a really useful resource :)

cu
Harry