PLUG Archive (was Re: [plug] SUSE 7.3)

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Feb 15 08:59:39 WST 2002

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Harry McNally wrote:

> Note: Choose a year or the search takes a while.
>
> Note to skribe if he's reading: Is a dropdown possible that allows "year+onward" ? At the start of 2002 it was sometimes necessary to look over all years because it might have been in 2001 or 2002.

Thats my doing.  The search engine was wreiten "a long time ago" as a
termpoary solution for lack of disk space.

Currently the PLUG mail archive is approaching 1Gb.  My search engine doesn't
do any kind of indexing :(

Anyway.  I'll look at the year+ type search.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */