[plug] Re: Short connect times

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 19 11:49:50 WST 2002

5) unlikely as it has been unplugged, cable changed, swapped out and
back many times etc

6) possible, I will check next time it drops.  I have used at&f etc to
restore the base config a number of times as well as went through the
setup by hand, but still worth a check

7) Now where getting somewhere, we do have a pond and a one fish is
missing - never did trust the slimy things!

BillK