[plug] SIG

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Feb 19 17:48:39 WST 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:05, Wayne Vovil wrote:

> PS Skribe, could you set up a list if you think a separate one is
> neccessary (eg appdev or sig or whatever).

If you mean mailing list then you'll have to get Matt or Tony to handle
those.  I only control the forums.  If you mean forums, I would have thought
individual forums for each sig would have been more appropriate.  YMMV.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

	"For I perceive that behind this seemingly unrelated sequence
of events, there lurks a singular, sinister attitude of mind."
	"Whose?"
	"MINE! HA-HA!"