[plug] vmware and such

Steve Grasso steveg at calm.wa.gov.au
Wed Feb 20 09:10:46 WST 2002

Oh, wooops! I was too quick to respond. I checked the wrong page at vmware.
The right one would have been "Supported Guest Operating Systems"
http://www.vmware.com/support/ws3/doc/ws30_intro4.html#1001621

No, Mac OS (X or otherwise) is not listed, and I concurr with Paul's
assessment that it's unlikely to work, but it can't hurt to try it.

Steve