[plug] Named

Jonathon Bates batesy at batesy.net
Thu Feb 21 19:11:55 WST 2002

> That might not be true.

Si! It is running, it was just an issue I was having with my
firewall. Everytime I ever run named on any machine I haev access to, it
always spits out that error message. Irrespective of the fact that it is
configured correctly.

I thought connections came in on only port 53 and not anything above 1023.
And as such I was being quite anal with the firewalling. Alas its all
fixed now! :)

Cheers
batesy