[plug] SCSI emulation

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 23:09:21 WST 2002

> Any hints or how-to's appreciated.

have you popped

append=" hdc=ide-scsi"

into you're lilo.conf?

also, your new device should be /dev/scd0 not /dev/hdc so you'll need to
change your /dev/cdrom symlink accordingly.

you've got the following kernel modules i assume generic scsi, scsi
cdrom, scsi other stuff

i got my ide cd burner working fine.. try those out, need more help
singout and i'll investigate into more depth. got my info from advanced
linux poket book, (the one that should have had slackware on the front
but curses it had debian)

i think you might have forgotten the lilo thing. cos my messages dont
even say i have a hdc anymore, just a scsi cd burner.

good luck.

andrew

--
If you want to know what God thinks of money,
    just look at those he gives it to.