[plug] copy from web page to Star Office

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Mon Feb 25 16:22:34 WST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 03:19:45PM +0800, Jon L. Miller wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:05, Leon Blackwell wrote:
> > 4) Email KDE and tell them what a pain in the butt their copy'n'paste
> >    system is  :)
>
> You can bank it Leon that I will let them know what I think of their
> copy&paste system.

Do do it _politely_ though. And try to find out a bit more about _why_
their system is the way it is before telling them that they're wrong. :)

And if you do complain, do it on the appropriate KDE mailing list so you
can generate a storm of follow-up emails telling you to read the archives
before posting questions/ criticisms like that. :)

> Jon

Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/