[plug] copy from web page to Star Office

craig at postnewspapers.com.au craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Feb 28 14:33:51 WST 2002

> Okay, here is a good one.  Can anyone tell me why I cannot copy content from
> a webpage in Konqueror to a Star Office document?  I've hightlighted the
> content click on copy and in StarOffice clicked on paste.  Nothing happens
> ... why?
I've found that StarOffice _refuses_ to copy/paste to/from a terminal,
too. It doesn't seem to even fill the X clipboard, on select or on
"copy" command. Nor does it read from it on middle-click or "paste"
command. Does it maintain its own independent and incompatable
clipboard? Use the KDE clipboard (even when Enlightenment, not KDE, is running?)

It's been driving me nuts.

--
Craig Ringer                                       IT Manager, POST Newspapers
http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/