[plug] Mozilla mail nigglies

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 21:56:58 WST 2002

Hi guys,

Dunno if anyone else uses Mozilla for email, but I'm
giving it a shot, having use NS4.7blah for a year.

Just a couple of quick questions:

* When quoting emails (both in viewing and in the
compose window) it displays the quotes in the (I
presume) Outlook way of a thin bar down the side. How
do I turn this off, so it does the "proper"
greater-than signs?

* Also, is there some way to make it remember the
password (this is for logging on to an IMAP server)? I
don't really want to get into the Master Password side
of things though.

TIA,
Andrew

=====
"One Architecture, One OS" also translates as "One Egg, One Basket".

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.