[plug] Mozilla mail nigglies

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 23:16:20 WST 2002

> it only does this in the compose one when i compose
> html emails, other
> wise for plain text ones it's ok in there, i like
> them in the preview,
> but i guess if you turn off emoticons or something
> similar it would go away.

AFAIK it's set for plaintext-only mail (although now
that I look, I can't find the exact setting), and
emoticons are turned off.

> I usually click on the "remember password" check box
> when it asks for
> the password the first time, it usually does the
> trick, but maybe it's
> broken in the version of mozilla you are using.

Ah, yes. I'd turned off Password Manager for security
but I guess I'll use it after all (I can always lock
the screen).

Thanks
Andrew

=====
"One Architecture, One OS" also translates as "One Egg, One Basket".

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.