[plug] Mozilla mail nigglies

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Tue Feb 26 09:21:18 WST 2002

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 02:16:20AM +1100, Andrew Furey wrote:
> AFAIK it's set for plaintext-only mail (although now
> that I look, I can't find the exact setting), and
> emoticons are turned off.

When replying to mail, it uses a second option that can be found under
"send format".  Switch it to "ask me" or "convert to plain text" to
avoid having to deal with Evil(tm) HTML email.

> Ah, yes. I'd turned off Password Manager for security
> but I guess I'll use it after all (I can always lock
> the screen).

Go to your preferences and have a look at the "master password" section.
There is an option there that will require the master password to be
reentered if it has not been used for X minutes (which should make you
feel a little more secure).

--
 Leon Blackwell                | A nice thing about not planning is
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | that failure comes as a complete