[plug] Looking for certain software

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Feb 27 20:23:13 WST 2002

Starting to Linux as a desktop in our office (of course still have W2K) on
the laptop.  But the question is does anyone know of a Linux alternative to
Visio (for designing network layouts, etc), MS Project (for planning and
managing projects and resources).  These are a few of my favorite things.

Jon Miller

where the shadows lie."
-- The Silicon Valley Tarot Henrique Holschuh