[plug] conf and chefmoz

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Feb 27 19:31:38 WST 2002

Hello

I put my hand up to assist Harry with what we call "danger" in and around
Perth. This is essentially what you can do before, during and after the
Linux.conf.au 2003 that is not directly related to the conf. I think some
more traditional conferences refer to it as extra-curricular activities or
spouse programmes.

There are over 700 places to eat in Perth, numerous activities involving
air, land and sea, PIAF, and places to just hang out.

To help us with the where to eat, may I suggest that you visit:
http://chefmoz.org/Australia/WA/
and submit some places that you have dined, eaten, enjoyed, recommend, or
wish us to avoid.

As the volunteer editor for the Western Australia region, I really would
like some assistance to develop this open source project and establish our
patch for the conf and beyond :)

To add a restaurant, make your way to the area (probably Perth) and click
on the "add restaurant" link in the top right corner and follow your nose
from there. The only trick question is "neighbourhood". Neighbourhood =
suburb in this instance .

If you wish to review an existing restaurant, click on the particular
restaurant and one of the links displayed will enable you to review your
dining experience.

I look forward to your input.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally