[plug] URGENT: LCA2003 shirts for computer expo

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Thu Feb 28 10:22:58 WST 2002

Plug,

For those not on the conference list, we are organising some
t-shirts to be printed with the LCA2003 logo (BiB theme probably,
you've hopefully all seen it at any of the recent Plug meetings), so
that people going to the Computer Expo at Burswood Convention Center
this weekend can wear them to help us promote the conference to a
target audience.

If you wish to help us promote the conference there by buying a
shirt and wearing it to the expo, then please contact me ASAP (email
bernard at blackham.com.au) with your t-shirt size so we can place an
order today! Cost will be $28.50 for a white shirt with the logo
printed on.

Thanks,

Bernard.

--