[plug] Redmond / Lycoris Linux

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Thu Feb 28 00:43:04 WST 2002

I have my wife and my brother-in-law using it on there machines (dual boot).
Both are die hard windows users but both where very impressed especially my
brother in law. Personally I found it to windows like (I wont my desktop to
be different as I'm non conformist), but most windows desktop users I have
shown it to have told me they were very impressed.

Package management is rpm based so I am waiting for Xanadros (Corel 3.0
brought out and rehashed Debian based distro) before I pass final judgement.

Michael Hunt