[plug] artwork for vi mugs

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Fri Feb 8 23:01:18 WST 2002

One nice little promo type souveneer thingy that i really like is fridge
magnets.. i think thinkgeek.com has some that are words and letters in fixed
type (Courier?) that you whack on your fridge for making up shopping lists,
cleaning rosters, poetry, Perl, PHP or whatever.

I made some up in a "Ransom/Blackmail Note" style font for a friend on some
magnet paper form OfficeWorks and they rock as a gift. They use them all the
time.

A Linux orientated set of words plus some single letters and synmbols would
be really cool.

mn