[plug] CDROM weirdness

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 3 12:42:17 WST 2002

Try doing the md5sum twice, one after the other.  I have a problem where
the first run will always fail, all subsequent runs will be good until
the cd is changed.  The only reference related to this that I have found
is that some floppies will fail when md5sum'med the first time as a
buffer in the driver needs flushing to give a clean run - this seems a
logical explanation

billK