[plug] OT: Psion / HP Jornada's and other PDAs

Arkem arkem at mornmist.2y.net
Thu Jan 3 17:42:00 WST 2002

I'm currently looking to by a palm top PC to help me with certain
things (I'm planning among other things to use it for note taking at
University next year to bypass my shockingly slow and messy
handwriting). Currently I have my eye on several products, the Psion
5mx, the Psion 7 and the HP Jornada 720. I was wondering if anyone
has had any experience with products or could suggest something else
in the palmtop computer/sub-notebook area. I currently like the idea
of a clam shell design with included keyboard but does anyone here
use a Palm/Visor/iPaq and can comment?

Thanks in advance and appologies for the OT post

Paul C