[plug] The member promotion brochure

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Jan 6 22:29:02 WST 2002

On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 01:47:09PM +0000, Harry McNally wrote:
> ppps there is no phone contact number. I can add one if a willing volunteer
> takes one pace forward ....

I don't think it is important for PLUG to have a contact number per se.
Web, email, yes, they're a given. A phone number becomes much more
expensive and complicated. Firstly, fixed lines are out, since there is
no where for a fixed line to go to. Personal numbers are out. Perhaps
an 0500 number is an option
(http://www.telstra.com.au/products/product.cfm?prod_id=2932) but....
this would just cost money ($5/month + inbound call changes), and
is probably not worth it. Its not something you easily go into. You
would be in a worse position if you ended up cancelling it 12 months down
the track due to lack of interest because by that time you have printed
material out there. *shrug*

*chortle* $10 phone card, set it to divert.... ;) even easier... each
divert will sap some money from the credit. Just need to know when to top up
the card.

*sigh* Perhaps chatting to someone at Tel$tra would be more approripate.

  James
  Thinking out loud.
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to