[plug] The member promotion brochure

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Jan 7 11:31:43 WST 2002

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Harry McNally wrote:

> I've been wondering if Tony B-T could purchase a ream of Tera Yellow from
> PLUG funds and pass 20 sheets or so out to ppl that are going to join the
> campaign :-) That way there isn't a need for everyone to buy a ream of
> yeller paper and for Officeworks to wonder why Tera Yellow is suddenly
> popular ...

Yeah I Can see this ebing doable (I mean purchaning the paper that is).  I
agree that the Yellow is better than plain white.  I think a slightly better
way to deal with it is for me to get the paper and print/photpcopy and fold
100 (or other suitable number) brochures.  I can then hand them out ate
meetings to dedicated people.  I don't mean to sound rude or ungratefull BUT
we don't want people taking N copies and then leaving them in there bedroom.
They need to be seen.!!

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein