[plug] The member promotion brochure

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jan 7 11:53:57 WST 2002

At 03:31  7/01/02 , Tony B-T wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Harry McNally wrote:
>
> > I've been wondering if Tony B-T could purchase a ream of Tera Yellow from
> > PLUG funds and pass 20 sheets or so out to ppl that are going to join the
> > campaign :-) That way there isn't a need for everyone to buy a ream of
> > yeller paper and for Officeworks to wonder why Tera Yellow is suddenly
> > popular ...
>
>Yeah I Can see this ebing doable (I mean purchaning the paper that is).  I
>agree that the Yellow is better than plain white.  I think a slightly better
>way to deal with it is for me to get the paper and print/photpcopy and fold
>100 (or other suitable number) brochures.  I can then hand them out ate
>meetings to dedicated people.  I don't mean to sound rude or ungratefull BUT
>we don't want people taking N copies and then leaving them in there bedroom.
>They need to be seen.!!

Sounds reasonable tho' the files can be downloaded and printed by our plain
clothes operatives in Broome and the other regions. Praps ppl out and about
should suggest to their boss that Tera Yellow would be really handy for the
fax machine so faxes are more visible. Then admit that they have a noble
purpose for a few sheets themselves :-)

cu
Harry