[plug] PLUG Logo

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue Jan 8 17:53:27 WST 2002

On Tuesday 08 January 2002 16:46, skribe wrote:
> Celine has produced a contender for the logo.

> http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/PLUG-logo-sm.png

> A colour version will be available shortly.

The wave motif is very well done. Perhaps tilt the board a bit so that the
240V brass fins are visible? Show Celine a mains plug?

What I'm hinting at, in plainer language, is that there's no actual plug
anywhere in the logo. Other than that, it's sufficiently different from the
others and way more than sufficently stylish and artistic to pass muster.

Make sure Celine gets an attrib either directly or in the PNG comments field.

Cheers; Leon