[plug] PLUG Logo

Justin justin at inwa.com.au
Wed Jan 9 12:52:49 WST 2002

Just a quick idea - why don't you spin the board around a little - so that
we can see the fins at the back - and make the fins a three prong plug?

Here is a quick attempt at it -
http://www.ststephens.wa.edu.au/subject/PLUG-logo-colour-justtux2-sm-plus-plug.png
- sorry its a little dodgy, but you get the idea.

Justin